Sunday, June 23, 2013

Amos 9:14z
They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them, They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them, They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I hear You calling "Arise, shine, for You Light has come!" And Your glory has risen upon me. I shall lift up my eyes all around to observe. Then I shall see and become radiant, and my heart shall swell with joy and thanksgiving for Christ is King. Thank You Lord that You have made me like a green olive tree in Your house. Creating me to be a person of beauty, by Your loving pierced hands You have grafted me into the root. I give thanks for Your loyal love, it causes me to thrive and prosper in all areas of life. You Lord have loved me with an everlasting love. Your loving kindness has drawn me to You, so again I shall build. You have restored my health, along with my beloveds who are in need of a touch. You Lord Jesus have healed all our wounds, restoring our hearts to beat with contentment. Overcoming trails and challenges has broken up the the hard ground in my heart. As I sow Your word into the soil of my soul, the miracle of blossoms burst forth bearing fruit that is sweet and nourishing. The plants of wisdom and knowledge of Your Son in the vineyard of my mind makes  the best wine to drink. As I renew my thoughts in Your ways the landscape of my life is being recreated into a lovely horizon for a new day. My body that once was sorely neglected is being transformed in to strong, vibrant, dwelling Your Spirit inhabits. Father I pray that You would bless my friends and family with the spiritual wisdom they need to see the promise of Amos come forth in their lives. Bless them Lord with beautiful places to live, drink that satisfies and abundance of good things to eat. Prosper the works of their hands in every way. Let us be adorned with tambourines and go forth dancing, and singing praise to our King and Lord, Jesus Christ. In His name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment