Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mark 8:2

I have compassion on the multitudes, because they have now continued with Me three days and have nothing to eat.

Bless You Lord for nourishing the faithful. Thank You Lord for our daily bread. Thank You Lord that we are sustained when we live by every word that proceeds from Your mouth. It is true Father that I hunger and thirst for a portion today from Your Holy Bible. Thank You for Your compassionate desire to feed me. Lord, I pray by the power of the Holy Spirit that You would grant me a freshen baked morsels, a sweet nugget of revelation of Your goodness and love. As I feast upon the scriptures that bring forth life, I am satisfied and strengthened. Father, I pray for those who have not met You yet, but are in a place of starvation, grasp at anything to fill the empty place in their soul. Send those who know You who have their baskets filled ready to feed them the truth of Your Son. May life be reborn by the miracle of salvation. Father, I pray for those who are with You daily, are serving and working for Your Kingdom tirelessly but are starving and malnourished, give them their portion for this day. Revive their weary spirits. You Lord Jesus are the Bread of Life; may we continue to be in communion with You. Thank You for Your broken body and pour out blood for the forgiveness of my sin and the sin of others. May all taste and see You are good. Thank You for restoring the joy of our salvation. I love You Lord. In Your beautiful name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment