Monday, June 10, 2013

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I question do I really hunger after righteousness?  I know sometimes my thought are not like Your thought, nor are my ways like Yours. Jesus Your ways are higher and better. At times I'm quite alright with the little foxes that spoil the vine, thinking it too much effort to make the subtle changes in my thinking and actions.  My righteousness is like filthy rags, forgive me and wash me clean. You Lord are righteous and love righteousness. O' God, in You there is NO corruption, debauchery, depravity, disgrace, crookedness, dishonesty, immorality, vileness, rottenness, meanness or wickedness. I pray Lord to think rather on these things that You are; true, noble, just, pure, lovely, virtuous and peaceful. Lord Jesus I thank You for laying Your cloak of righteousness upon me so my sin is covered and can stand before the Father. Because of You Jesus, He looks on me with eyes of love. This is the righteousness I thirst for, to be filled with Almighty God's love and Spirit. Lord I pray for others to know that through the knowledge of righteousness they will be delivered. I pray Lord that the integrity of the the upright will guide them to Your mercy and grace. I pray Lord to sow virtue, to pursue purity and my thoughts and actions would be Your delight. Let all complacency pack their bags and move on out of this precious life You have given to me. Increase the hunger in me to not be satisfied with produce that is bruised, but let the palatable fruits of peace, love, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control be without spot or blemish all my days and for Your glory. In the perfect name Jesus, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Yes my friend friut that is not bruised, is the fruit I wish to bear. My sins He beared for me. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that you shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water. And in every season of life your fruit will be sweet and noursihing to others. May your leaf never wither. May the Lord prosper you in all you do. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete