Friday, June 28, 2013

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own thing. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today I seek Your kingdom first, and all Your righteousness. I pray Lord that all these things will be added unto me and to all those who seek You this morning. You have said Lord we should not worry what we shall eat or drink, nor be concerned by what we shall wear, for You Lord know all our needs.  Instead today I shall rest in You, and wait patiently. I shall not fret for You will prosper all my way and the ways of those who's hope and trust is in You and You alone. You Lord have promised that the meek shall inherit the earth and shall delight themselves in an abundance of peace. Father I thank You that You hear the cries of Your children, their needs and petitions. Thank You Lord that You will bath them in peace today and they will be anxious for nothing, but with prayer and sublication they have made their requests know to You. I thank You Lord that as I sit at Your beautiful feet You are gently increasing my trust in You. Sitting here I'm so thankful that the hurry and rush to get things done is silenced. I thank You Lord that in this stillness the noise and pollution of yesterday is cleansed from my spirit and being refilled by Your holiness. The cleansing and purification of my thoughts brings great comfort and peace, thank You.  I pray Lord that Your peaceful presence would sweep over the land and enter into every doorway that welcomes and invites You in. Father I thank You for Your Son, who is gentle, loving, kind and for His unselfish sacfrice. Jesus You are gloriously robed in shining white, magnificant in every way. May my heart and mind be fixed on You the whole day through. I love You Lord. In Your Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment