Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Matthew 5:7
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Oh Father, let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You! Let such as love Your salvation say continually "The Lord be magnified!"  Lord let Your loving kindness and Your truth continually preserve me.  Father You have shown great mercy to me through Your precious Son Jesus. You have blotted out my transgressions and laundered me thoroughly from my iniquity, cleansing me from my sin. Your tender mercy has wash me white as snow.  Lord continue to create in me a clean heart so unforgiveness can't reside within. May my words of pardon be like hyssop to anothers soul. Fill me Lord with the Holy Spirit to be gracious to others when they have wronged me. Jesus, I want to do as You have said, not just love those who love me but really love my enemies. This Lord is quite a challenge, but by Your strength nothing is impossible.  Father, bless those who have hurt me, pour love upon them, and meet all their needs.  I pray Lord that You would reveal to me the ways that I could do good for them to touch their lives in a way that has transforming power. Lord may I extend my heart and hands in love to those who are spiteful, annoying and have disappointed me. May I always remember Your amazing love for me even when I'm disagreeable, prideful, and stubborn. With praise I thank You.  When I look in to the face of the one who wounded me, may it be as I'm seeing through Your eyes of compassion having mercy and grace. I pray Lord Jesus that all would live by Your example so there may be peace on earth. Let that peace begin with me. Bless You Father for caring enough to lift the burden of trying to earn Your acceptance, for striving to receive forgiveness and the gift of Your Son who payed my debt. You have shown me how to love with out condition, fill me with Your Spirit that I may do the same. Jesus, I love You, In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment