Saturday, June 1, 2013

Malachi 3:17
"They shall be Mine." says the Lord of host, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him."

O' God You are my God, early I will seek You, my soul thirsts for You and my flesh longs for You, because Your loving kindness is better than life. May the praise on my lips bless You while I live. I lift my hands in Your name, reaching out to touch You. Thank You Father that You have said I shall be Yours forever, for there is no other place I'd rather be than in the courts of Your Holy Temple.  May my hands and heart serve You day and night never letting my candle be extinguished, but burn bright for all to see the great and glorious thing You have done in me. May I proclaim Your goodness to all people telling them You have called me out of darkness and in to Your marvelous light. I did not know mercy, but now know Your mercy that endures for ever. The Apostle Peter said "Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against Your soul. Father, by the power of Your Holy Spirit filling me and Your precious children we would not even walk passed the harlots door. A door that could be in the form of worldly goods, sexual desires, and accolades from the world around us, things that entice the eyes and stir up covetousness in our souls that only bring satisfaction for a brief moment but leave us feeling hollow and empty inside. Instead Lord fill us to overflow with Your Spirit to bring gratification of the ultimate kind. Peace, and joy that only can be relished by a soul that resting in You, Jesus Messiah, the Lord of the Sabbath. Thank You Jesus for calling to me, opening my ears to hear the sweet sound of Your voice. How good and gracious You are and Your loving kindness is like blanket of love wrapped around me. I pray Lord that You would gather more jewels sparing them from an eternity apart from You. Make them Your treasures possession that will serve and love You all their days. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment