Sunday, June 9, 2013

Matthew 5:5
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Good morning. Today Lord I commit to Your ways, trusting in You and Your goodness. You shall bring forth righteousness as the light, and justice as the noonday. Lord You know the desires of my heart so I will wait patiently for You. I pray Lord not to fret over seeing those who do not walk with You prosper in their wicked ways. Let not jealousy or envy rise up in me as I cling to Your promises. You have said "For evildoers shall be cut off;  but those who wait on the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." My hope is in yielding and delighting in You, I shall have an abundance of peace. Lord I have been young and now am older and can say that I've not seen the righteous forsaken. You do not leave their descendants begging for bread. I pray Lord to have the strength to depart from evil and do what is good. Let my mouth speak wisdom, my tongue talk of justice.and may Your ways be in my heart. Thank You Jesus that You exalt those who wait on You for Your timing is always perfect for the blessings to come. Father I pray for those who are being challenged by the things of this world that seem so shiny and desirable, but turn to rust and dust. Open their eyes to see what You have called good and satisfying. May we not look to the right or the left and compare what other may have, but give thanks and praise for the abundance You have given to us. Father may my spirit be docile and teachable to follow after Jesus, the way that lead to life. Living in a manner to be blessed with the inheritance of the kingdom that is to come. The wicked Lord may plot against the just, but You Lord laugh at him. Thank You that Your protection is over Your people today, covering them in the precious blood of the Lamb so all evil would pass over us. Father I pray that Your Spirit will fill Your children today that we may serve You with meekness. Submitting our heart and surrendering our hand and feet to be ready to do Your will. In the blessed name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment