Sunday, June 2, 2013

Romans 10:15

And how shall they preach unless they are sent? as it is written:
"How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!"


Dear Lord, send me. 
May I lift up my voice and not be afraid. May I gently lead those who are young into Your loving arms. May my lips Lord speak of You, the Creator of all things and the one who has called them all by name. Father, I pray to ask them, "Have you not known? Have you not heard? Jesus Christ came and paid your ransom to set you free from sin and death. There is no greater love than this. That God the Father sent His one and Only Son to overcome the world that is in darkness. Jesus is the everlasting God. I pray Lord to have the boldness to ask if they have met You. Have they asked You to be their Lord and Savior. In You all good things flow. I pray for all to know Your peace that far out passes all understanding. That by taking a small step of faith You would change their lives forever. Father, the desire of my heart is that all would be saved. Have mercy Lord on those who have not heard the truth of the Gospel of peace, that Jesus came to bring glad tidings of good things. Father, Your Word describes Your Son in part this way, He is this and so much more: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Your love Lord Jesus never fails! As I read over this list Father, I know I've failed on many accounts, I pray my lips and heart continually thank You for Jesus' shed blood that covers my sin and blesses me with forgiveness, so that I may fellowship with You. In thanksgiving I know You hear my prayers and petitions. Thank You Father for Your Son and filling me with Your Spirit to guide me in all ways and putting in my mouth what You have for me to speak. Jesus be lifted high and glorified today in all I do and say, may my feet walk in Your beautiful peace. In Your Holy name, Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment