Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Matthew 8:15
So He touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she arose and served them.

Lord Jesus I will praise You with my whole heart. Before the gods I will sing praises to You. I will worship You towards Your Holy Temple, and praise Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth. For You have magnified Your word above all Your name. In the day when I cried out, You answered me. And made me bold with strength in my soul. Thank You Lord for Your outstretched hand that healed me. You have revived me in the midst of my trouble. Your mercy, O Lord endures forever. You have not forsaken the work of Your hand. Father I pray that You would pour out healing upon Your children. Cure them from cold and coughs, cancer and cankers sores, colitis and crones disease. Father bring healing to heart diseases, headaches, hepatitis, hypoglycemia and hysterectomies. By the power of Your Spirit Lord mend muscles, memories, mastectomies, and so many other types of infirmities, all for Your glory.  Jesus for You have said "by Your stripes we are healed", bless You for overcoming sickness on the cross. Thank You for reaching down and touching the young and old that are not well with Your beautiful pierced hand. Cleansing us of all diseases by Your precious blood, restoring our health to continue  to do the work You have called us to do, the spreading of the Gospel. Thank You Lord for hearing the cry from the sickbeds and being so merciful. I pray Lord for those who have lost loved one, give them peace, heal their broken aching hearts. Send those who can comfort and be used to restore hope. And when they weep send You Spirit to wrap them in Your loving embrace. Father thank You that one day their will be no more tears, no more pain and no more sickness, until that day I will give thanks and praises that You are with us even in the trials that plaque our health and emotions. You Lord are our comforter, the great Physican, the only High Priest, the only one worthy of praise and my best friend. Bless You Lord for all the  encouraging health reports, the diagnosis of healed, the negative pathologies, for stopping the spreading of infections and delivering the weary. Thank You Lord for all who are serving You in the medical field, bless them today with a special touch and fresh anointing. In Your great and glorious name, Jesus Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment