Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings of eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

I love You Lord, my strength. You are my rock, my fortress and my deliverer. My God in whom I trust.
Bless You Lord God Almighty for this promise, that I'm leaning on today. After several days of busy, and a course of antibiotics my energy level is depleted. But You have said those who wait on You shall renew their strength. So, this morning I sit at Your feet giving thanks and praise for Your goodness that is great, and faithfulness that is forever. Lord, I pray by the power of Your Holy Spirit You would strengthen my hands that hang down and my feeble knees, making my path straight so my feet may not be dislocated, but rather be healed. Father, I'm getting impatient with myself, just listening to the sounds of the mumbling and grumbling over my aches and pains, but suddenly my heart is now turned towards those who are in immediate need of healing. Father, I pray for those who have arthritis of all types; osteo, rheumatoid, juvenile, those with Lyme's disease, fibromyalgia, Lupus, tendinitis, bursitis, pulled muscles, and dislocated shoulders may the beautiful, pierced hand of Jesus touch them now bring much needed restoration. Reduce all inflammation, and may all blood, bone, joint and marrow come under Your submission and authority bringing complete healing and wholeness in Christ name. I pray Lord for those who are so tired and weary from caring for loved ones with autism, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and all types of cancers, renew their strength as only You can do. Grant them much needed rest. Lord, pour out Your mercy.  I pray for those who are waiting on test results may Your perfect peace be upon them, as they put their hope and trust in You. Lord Jesus You are the same today as yesterday, the great physician and mighty healer, all powerful and knowing be glorified in the lives of those who call out and trust in You, touch them with Your amazing grace. May Your healing rain come pouring down and the blessings of miracles abound. Thank You, for mounting me upon on wings of eagles to soar through this day, with no weariness. In the powerful and glorious name Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment