Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall see God.

Truly You Lord God are good, to such as are pure of heart. But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled; My steps had nearly slipped. For I was envious of the boastful, when I saw their prosperity.  All my ways seem pure in my own eyes, but You Lord weigh my spirit. Who am I that that I could dare to say " I have made my heart clean, I am pure from sin"?  Father as I meditate on the word pure and its meaning; unmixed with any other matter, such as pure gold. There is only one who shines like pure gold, Your beautiful Son Jesus. Your Word says "Everyone who has hope in Jesus purifies himself, just as He is pure." Father fill me with Your Holy Spirit to live morally pure as Your Son did. May I have a deep desire to pursue purity even more than before. I pray that in the manner of love that You have bestowed on us, we would be called children of God!  And now Lord that we are part of Your family graphed in by the blood of Jesus, He will be revealed to use in the world around us through our senses, seeing Him, hearing Him, feeling His presence, tasting His goodness and speaking His truth. Lord it amazes me that You do not love as the world loves, only the ones that love them back but You love even those who disobey You. Thank You Lord that You are the God of second chances, even when we fall short Your arms are still outstretched wide waiting for us to drop down  so You can catch us. I pray Lord that You would bless those who diligently serve You, love as You love, and their heart are fixed on things above. Thank You for surrounding me with those who live upright and set great examples of Your purity that I may glean from and grow. These are the saints who are on the earth, they are the ones in whom You delight. They are like pure silver tried in the furnace and purified seven times. Keep them safe Lord in the palm of Your hand. Bless them to see You, for they are pure of heart. Lord I pray that today I would live purely and simply with my eyes fixed on the finished work of Calvery. May all I do and say bring glory to You. You are the Light of the world. In Your name Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment