Thursday, June 27, 2013

James 1:2
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trails.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray to never forget Your works, and my hope ever rest in You my Lord my God. You have done marvelous things. You divided the sea, making the waters to stand up in a heap, for those to pass through. You led them with a cloud by day and fire by night. You split the rock in the wilderness, and gave them drink in abundance. You opened the doors of heaven and rained down manna to eat. You gave bread that was like angels' food and they where full.  Lord You have done so many great things for Your children throughout the centuries. Even when we murmur and complain about the trails we face You are there in the midst teaching, revealing and blessing us. Father I pray to give diligence to my faith, so virtue would be added. Please Lord don't let it stop there but let that virtue cultivate knowledge of Your precious Son. Grant self-control to come forth by the power of Your Spirit that will bring the blessing of perseverance in all situations. I pray Lord that perseverance will shine forth as godliness that in turn is poured out in the form of brotherly kindness which equates to love. May Your unending love reside deep within me so I may face this trial with expectation that it will bear much fruit for Your glory. I pray Lord that this victory will be another notch in  the belt of truth. Jesus You reign forever and ever. Thank You Lord for helping my friends and family to grow in faith and trust as they see You rise up and conquer every challenge in every area of life; health, finance, and relationship. I thank You Lord that You are the same today, as You were yesterday and will be tomorrow. Thank You Lord that You see what we don't, but You lovingly hold our hands and guide us in the way that is right for every situation. I love Your Holy Word Lord for it is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I thank You for the wonder of another day to live, love, laugh and to be in fellowship with You, my very best friend. In the Precious and Powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment