Monday, June 3, 2013

Matthew 3:17
And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

 I shall sing a new song to the Lord of all the earth. Bless His Holy name. I pray Lord to proclaim the good news of salvation from day to day. To declare Your glory among the nations, Your wonders among the people. For You Lord Jesus are great and greatly to be praised. Lord teach me to fear You above all gods. For the gods of this world are idols to the people. But You Oh Lord made the heavens.  Honor and majesty are before You, while strength and loveliness are in Your sanctuary. Lord may my praises to You be an offering as I come into Your courts. Lord, my heart worships You in the beauty of Holiness, with trembling and awestruck wonder I stand naked before You, giving thanks for Your hand is in the deep places of my heart. Bless You for Your chastening that reassures me of Your unfailing love. Lord forgive me for stiffening my neck in rebellion, when You where testing me. Draw me near Father to Your Son in whom You are well pleased. May my frustration over a situation not grieve You, forgiving me that I did not understand Your way. Lord You have tested and tried me, my response was miserable. Please forgive me so I may come in to Your rest. Father I pray that all would worship and adore Your precious Son Jesus. May our praises be in celebration, contemplation and in obedience to Your will and Your ways for they are higher and better. Father, Jesus is Your Elect One in whom You delight! You have put Your Spirit upon Him to bring forth justice and truth to all humanity. Lord wash us clean in Your precious blood removing all hint of resistance to Your authority so we may be used for Your glory. May You hear all our prayers and supplications for Your mercy and grace to be poured out.  In the name of Almighty God, Redeemer, Christ the Risen King, Hallelujah, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment