Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Proverbs 21:31

The horse is prepared for the day of battle, But deliverance is of the Lord.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Waiting patiently for You is not easy sometimes. Lord, I'm thankful for every moment and the times You hear me cry. You have brought me up from the miry pit and set my feet upon the rock of Jesus Christ. You then established my steps, and lovingly put a new song in my mouth. I pray that the words of my testimony would be hope to another. That they would have ears hear and will come to trust in You. Father, I pray for all my friends who every morning prepares to do battle for their loved ones. They run to You as the Commander and Chief of their lives asking You as I have so many times to lead them to victory. I pray Lord as You have blessed me with deliverance from the darkness You would do even more for them. Lord, I believe You are there with them in the midst of all the heartache. May they sense Your comfort and know Your compassion. Lord if we make our beds in hell, behold You are still there, our ever-present help in time of need. I pray Lord for those who are battling addictions, may they not go it alone riding solo, but call to You and You will come and whisk them up. Jesus You are our Savior ride valiantly into the lives of the broken, reveal Yourself to them and fill them with awestruck wonder, may their only desire be for You. That no drink or drug would have power over them for You have healed them from the inside out. Lord may their lives glorify and magnify You. Thank You Lord they can never fall so far that You cannot reach or would not rescue them. I pray Lord that You would break all sense of pride, thinking they are not worthy to receive Your amazing love, Lord we are all not worthy, but You love us anyway, in our brokenness, nothing we do our say can earn it. And You certainly do not expect us to be perfected before we come to You, that is Your joy and job by the power of Your Spirit to create us new. Thank You Lord when we surrender our will into Your loving and more than capable hand You do a new thing in us. I love You. In the Mighty name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Love today's entry. So heartfelt and uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord that you have been kissed by the Holy Spirit! Thanks so much for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete