Sunday, June 16, 2013

Matthew 7:41
And they made a calf in those days, offered sacrifices to the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their hands.

You are welcome, please come in King of glory. Be with me this lovely day You have made, Lord Jesus the one who is strong and mighty. This morning I lift You up the Everlasting Door, the entrance into green pastures.  The earth in all its fullness is Yours. The world and all who dwell here are Yours. But who may stand in Your Holy place? Lord Jesus grant me clean hands and a pure heart. Let me not lift my soul to an idol of any kind, shape or form. Let me not boast in the things that I've done, but in the One who is giver of strength, wisdom and knowledge to accomplish works for Your kingdom and for Your glory. May all that I do or say be to magnify You, the Great I Am. Lord You are so great and greatly to be praised, teach me to be in awe and to fear You above all gods. I do not desire the gods of the people that are money, prestige or power, nor do I care about status or possessions owned, I care Lord that You know my name. Your Word says "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his own soul?" You Lord gave the Ten Commandments to Moses; you shall have no other gods but me, you should not make for yourself an idol, you must not miss use the name of the Lord your God, remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy, honor your father and mother, you shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you must not steal, you must not testify falsely against your neighbor, and you must not covet. Lord You have said it ten times, You are the One that I should worship with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. May I enter Your courts with thanksgiving and praises, waving my banner high.  Father, fill me today with Your Spirit to do just that. In the Holy and Beautiful name of my Lord Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment