Thursday, June 13, 2013

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Unto us Father, Your Son was given; And the government is upon His shoulder. His name is Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for you have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Father I pray as I bow my heart to You in reverence, You Spirit would fill me to lead a quiet and peaceable life. I pray Lord for Your wisdom from above that is pure, guides me to be gentle willing to yield, and full of mercy.  Lord I pray for freedom from quarrels and disagreements, may all my relationships be harmonious. Let there be order in my home with the atmosphere of sweet serenity, You are welcome in our dwelling place and because of Your presence it is so . I pray Lord You would cover every door post and window in the precious blood of Jesus so strife would not be able come near to the passageway. Father as I sit in stillness and silence at Your feet teach me how to bring peace about in all situations and circumstances, speak Your truth into my heart and fill me with Your breath of love. Holy Father I pray You would come in to the relationships that are struggling. In this world where there is no peace due to the rising up against another and the demanding of our own way, please send Your Holy Spirit to turn the harden hearts and give them a heart of flesh, one filled with compassion. Lord I pray that there be grace and peace abounding in all areas of life. May we look in to the eye of our enemies and fall in love. Living as Christ lived extending mercy and patience to bring about everlasting change. Thank You Jesus for Your blanket of peace upon me, may it be covering me the entire day. I love You. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment