Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hosea 2:15
I will give her her vineyard from there, And the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; She shall sing there, As in the days of her youth, As in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt.

What a glorious morning to hear the voice of my Beloved! Behold He comes leaping upon the mountains that are before me, skipping on the hills. Jesus, no problem, challenge or trial is too large for You.  You have overcome them all. Behold, You stand behind the wall that I have built up in my heart thinking I will never overcome this challenge to rebuild this body. But in the the areas of my life where there is a window, I see You gazing in. Your love and light comes through the lattice of the secret garden within and warms me with hope. Bless You Lord Jesus, for You have called to me to be Your bride, and I shall call You my Husband. You my Beloved have spoken to me and said arise my love, my fair one, and come away. Winter has passed and the rain is over and gone. The flowers of the earth appear. You have said my time of singing has come! Lord I shall sing praises to You as I did when I was a child, with innocents and awestruck wonder. With joy and thanksgiving I shall dance, You have delivered me from bondage. I pray Lord that You would deliver many others who are battling drug, alcohol, food, gambling and sexual additions. Thank You Lord that You are teaching and instructing me on how to care for my health. I understand that through Your Word the Valley of Achor means "valley of trouble". You have so graciously turned my doubt that has troubled me, thinking I couldn't be fit and vibrant into a door way of hope. You will then use me to help others. I pray the same for Your children so they will recieve the vineyard that produces good fruit that is sweet to live on and share. I thank You Lord that You are the new wine that we all should desire to drink. You are my cup and portion. You Jesus are more than enough to fill my hungry soul. Thank You Lord Jesus for loving me enough to die. Thank You Lord that death could not hold You down but You overcame the grave. Thank  You Jesus for the promise of enternal life. In the glorious name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment