Friday, June 21, 2013

Nehemiah 8:10
Then he said to them, "Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions for those whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to the Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is my strength."

Rise and shine give God the glory. I stand up and bless the Lord my God forever and ever! Blessed be Your glorious name. I shall exalt You my Lord above all blessings and praise! You alone are Lord. You made the heavens and the heavens of heavens with all its hosts. The earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You preserve them all. Lord Jesus You have made Yourself known to me. I live and thrive off Your goodness. You have blessed me with good gifts. Help me to prepare this morning Lord by the wisdom and power of Your Spirit to give a portion to those who have nothing; the ones who are lost, hurting, and  rebellious due to deep wounds and hurts, that have cause their hearts to harden. Use me today Lord to spread You love, hope and peace to those who are drinking from a cup of bitterness that I once drank from until the day I had the courage to ask. "Where were You in the disappointment, heartache, and abandonment?" You responded by flooding my room with love so amazing, and Your voice pierced the darkness saying "My child I was there, I felt every thing you felt and so much more." But where Lord, where were You?" was my desperate plea for a response that was tangible. Your graciousness said "I was nailed to the tree." Nothing else was needed for I had understood You have never left me or forsaken me. You Lord Jesus are the one who has wiped away my sorrow and Your joy Lord is my strength. Thank You Lord for all the blessings You have continually poured upon me from that time to today. Lord, anoint my lips to share this with others so they know there is a hope and a future. Your Spirit will fill them in ways they could never have imagined. May they eat the fat and drink of the sweet all the days of their lives. In the beautiful name of my Savior I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment